Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

More good reading material...

Made another journey to good old Barnes and Noble today. I wasn't looking for anything in particular, just having coffee with a friend. A book did catch my eye though...its called "Life Laughs" by Jenny McCarthy. Let me tell you what...this lady is FUNNY. If you need a good laugh...read one of her books. She tells it like it is...(unfortunately with tons of profanity...but if you can get past that...its hilarious!)

Every time a friend of mine gets pregnant I buy Jenny's book "Belly Laughs" which pretty much goes through the entire experience of being pregnant...the good, the bad and the ugly. She leaves NOTHING out and tells the most hilarious and absurd stories! I read the whole thing in like two hours and laughed embarrassingly loud several times. I've bought so many now she probably owes me some money...but anyways...

I'm so excited about reading this "Life Laughs" one cuz I sure could use a couple giggles these days!!! So if you're in your local bookstore...check her out. You don't have to buy it...just grab a coffee and sit there and read a chapter. Have a couple napkins handy cuz your coffee will probably come spewing out of your mouth when you laugh!!! :o)

1 comment:

Emily said...

Thanks for the tip. I love barnes and noble!