But I sure did. At 11dpiui I POAS. Technically since I wasn't inseminated until 1:30 pm...it was 10 1/2 dpiui...but ANYWAYS...
It was definitely a BFN. Isn't it crazy how you just stare at that stupid white part and your mind plays tricks on you...you see another line...then you don't...then you hold it just a little closer to the light...and where is that magnifying glass....I knew I should have gotten my glasses prescription updated....blah blah blah. But then reality sets in. And its just absolutely crushing....another negative.
I know it could be too early. I know that some people don't have symptoms and that BFP is just around the corner. I know I should have just waited.
Still hurts though.
Days have stretched out like years for this 2ww...how am I going to endure another month of this? Or another year of this? Please God let it not be that long...I'm starting to fall down under these great weights that I carry...my shoulders are not strong enough! Thank you that you will help carry my burden...help me to give it over to you....you are in control...help me to trust that I cannot even imagine the wonderful plan you have for my life.
ttc-wildride
13 years ago





2 comments:
Oh crap! That stinks. It is early though, so I am going to hold out hope for a few more days...
Thinking of you!!
It's still early. And I definitely know what you mean about your eyes playing tricks on you, more than once I have sworn that I've seen those two beautiful pink lines when nothing was there, or was there??? It will happen. Keep your chin up, I know it sucks.
Post a Comment