Since I have had not so much to look forward to these days (these past few months have been CRAZY) I decided a couple weeks ago to do a Christmas movie night. I printed up invitations and had a schedule of movies for every other Friday until Christmas. Last night was our second movie night and we decorated sugar cookies and watched Home Alone 2. I love when he goes to NY and goes to that big toy store!!! Our last show is Elf in two weeks! Anyone who lives nearby come on over!!!
One of DH buddies and his wife and four month old BABY came. I have to say I was quite nervous about how that would go down...as I am in a very fragile mental state when it comes to being near babies. Long story short I held the baby for the ENTIRE movie. I was really suprised, but I didn't feel sadness (perhaps because I have some hope for this cycle). All I wanted to do was look at that drooly little face and squeeze that chubby little body!! The mom was relieved that I wanted to hold him as she was quite tired.
Nothing against that girl, but I wonder if I'll ever get tired of holding my baby once it comes. If I'll ever be like "HERE PLEASE TAKE HIM!" Probably I will...every mom has their days I suppose. Especially when he's poopy and screaming and you're sleep deprived! But how sweet those days sound to me right now.
5dpiui now. Hopefully something is getting ready to implant any day now!! Not feeling any different yet. Although I think those prometruim pills effected me a bit last night. About a half an hour after I took it I got really dizzy, but it went away after about another half an hour. (I didn't hold the baby when I was dizzy...don't worry! Little did that mom know a "druggie" was holding her baby!! ha ha)
Time to head out...my sister found a possible bridesmaid dress for her wedding at Nordstrom!! Never knew they had stuff like that there. She has sent me on a mission to try it on (but of course I'll be preggo in her wedding and will need a maternity dress...silly girl) :o)
ttc-wildride
13 years ago





2 comments:
There are small babies all around my family these days. My sister just had a little girl, my sister-in-law a little boy and my cousin who is like a sister to me had a little boy as well.They all had their babies within just two weeks of each other. Talk about hard. I do not get sad when I hold their children, it's afterward when they leave that the sadness sinks in. And I wonder if I'll ever just want some one to take my baby off my hands because I'm too tired. I'm sure like you said that we will. But kind of hard for me to conceive right now because of what we've been through trying to get a little one. And don't be scared of POAS, soon, you'll be more than addicted. Just remember sometimes it will take a while for the test to read a positive, so a negetive doesn't always mean you're not preggers. Oh and definitely throw National Lampoon's Christmas vacation into the mix!
xmas movie night sounds fun! great idea! nothing better than holding a little one. i agree with ashley, its sad afterward.
i am so hoping this is it for you!!!
Post a Comment