Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 13, 2009

All this from a little pill???


Any of you have to take Yaz? Did it make you crazy hormonal...like...ready to cry at a pin drop??!! This week I cried because DH overcooked my burger (I like mine with a little "moo" left in them...). It was quite ridiculous and I knew it was silly but the tears were coming and they would not be stopped. (poor DH!! thankfully he has somehow gotten an extra dose of compassion and doesn't get irritated...we'll see how long that lasts!!!) ;o)


Perhaps it was a combo of the pill and school coming to an end. It gets a little stressful at the end, but yesterday was my official last day and it was a WONDERFUL day!!! Today was equally nice...not that I did anything in particular...a little Scrabble with the hubby...we did yard work (I mowed, he weed wacked)...and I sat on the deck drinking lemonade and crying 'cause it was such a wonderful day. Good grief.


Can't wait to see what those shots do to me...


Yah...could be interesting.


Good thing I won't be responsible for a classroom full of children then...could be scary.
I started running this week...bought brand new running shoes and somehow I've managed to go four times this week. Well...I use the term running quite loosely. Jog is more like it...but it feels good to get the blood flowing! Hopefully I can stick to it through the summer...we'll see...I'm not too good at sticking to workout regimes...in college I was...but that's cause I had no job (other than school) and everyone was running...*sigh* We'll see....
I will leave you with a pic of hubby and I at my sister's rehearsal dinner...just wanted you to see my crazy spray tan. I was an oompah loompah...I miss it though...better than Casper...

Welp...time for Scrabble round two.

6 comments:

Kelli said...

I've never taken Yaz before but the little pills I've been taking have made me a cranky lil wife. My poor hubs has been quite the trooper putting up with my mood swings!

Way to go with the running! I set up a new playlist on my ipod today and was able to get 2.25 miles in... hooray for more free time in the summer!

ME! said...

I actually have heard a lot of things about Yaz causing emotional issues. I think there is actually a disclaimer about depression, mood swings etc. Are you dead set on Yaz? There are so many other ones that may not have such emotional side effects.

Good job with the running!!!

Once Upon A Time said...

I had to smile at your "Good thing I won't be responsible for a classroom full of children...could be scary" because I had the same thoughts! My irrational tears aren't from Yaz or bc though... mine are from Lupron. Fun times, fun times. Hopefully the running will help you with that!

ashley said...

Never taken Yaz before but most birth controls made me, and most women, quit crazy and emotional. So, we all feel for you. The spray tan looked fantastic. I think it's the way to go, I've been sprayed several times in the past for special events and it sure beats a tanning bed. And thank the good Lord for the sweet husbands that we have that put up with all of our emotional ups and downs.

Ashley said...

My birth control made me like that..I cried because my husband got in the clean sheets before me and "messed" them up;) It gets better after them...the shots didn't bother me. Love the pic!! So glad school is over for you!!

Emily said...

You look great! So sorry the pill is making you crazy - wait until the lupron! happy summer!