Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Phew!

I called today. :o)

She said that I should start BC tonight (not a big surprise there...) and sent me my schedule!!

7/11 Start Lupron and Children's Asprin (the day after my anniversary!! yay!)

7/30 Egg Retrieval!!

8/2-8/4 Embryo Transfer!!!

Wish she would have put an approximate "Start POAS Like Crazy" date...but I guess it'd be like a week to a week and a half after the transfer right? We are doing a 5dt so they'd already be pretty grown up before they get in there. :0)

Cue the nerves.

Wow...so many emotions...excited...nervous...scared...wanna cry...wanna purchase baby stuff...

Yesterday I nannied for two IVF kids...they are 5 and 7....great kids...I nannied for them last summer and knew they were IVF kids but knowing that I'm about to go through that process made me even more happy to be there with them...little success stories!!!

Praying for my success story...

:o)

8 comments:

Emily said...

Ooooh! Exciting. I loved getting my calendar - feels like things are really moving along! So excited for you!

Ashley said...

The ball is rolling now!! I'm so excited for you;)

Just Believing said...

We're all praying for yourr success story...girl if anything I know its this :)

Everyone whose blog I follow is now pregnant of getting pregnant...I follow your blog therefore you'll def get preg :)

http://www.wondrafulbaby.blogspot.com/

IVF Again! said...

How exciting?!?! :) :) :)

ME! said...

woo hooo!! I bet it is great to have an actualy schedule. I am excited!!!! Praying for you now!

ashley said...

Woohoo!! I'm so super excited for you!

devon said...

WOW! Moving right along!
I'll be praying for you!

Kelli said...

Our dates are so close to each other! So exciting...and yes, nerves have been cued!! Big success stories coming up soon...BIG.