Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 22, 2009

I'm an idiot...

I didn't call today.

Didn't call my nurse.

I was supposed to call.

Didn't call.

Good one...really good.

So maybe I'm supposed to start my bc tonight...I don't know!!!!!!

Maybe I'm supposed to do the trial transfer tomorrow...WHO KNOWS....

I nannied all day from 8-4...couldn't call then...and plumb forgot.

Then I raced home, woke up DH (who had another 12 hour shift and only got 5 hours of sleep before VBS) and headed off to VBS...now its 9:25 and.......

I DIDN'T CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ugh. I am kicking myself in the heinie right now.

The other nurse was supposed to leave her a note.

I wish she had called me.

Hopefully I didn't just totally screw all this up....*sigh*

They said I can start taking bc up to seven days after cd1...so I should be okay...but...

I shoulda called.

Bummer.

4 comments:

Jill said...

Don't worry -- you'll be just fine. I promise! You should be able to start them tomorrow, no problem. :) Don't panic!

Kelli said...

I had one of those days- I forgot to call for test results on a Friday and I had to wait ALL WEEKEND to call back on Monday. ugh - frustrating, I know.

I called my nurse on my CD1 and she was out sick. I left a message and no one called me back. No one called the next day so I started taking the pills. Oh well. It all worked out for me and it will for you too! :)

ashley said...

Awww, I hope everything will still work out just as planned. Don't feel bad, there's so much to worry about and take care of through IF and just life in generally that there will be many many more things we will forget. Keep us posted on what the nurse says.

ME! said...

Don't you hate it when life gets in the way?!?!?