Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Fill me in!!!



Okay girls...now that I'm gearing up for this IVF cycle I am wondering what I can be doing right now to get my body in prime baby making condition!! I'm taking my prenatal vitamins, I'm going to acupuncture and I'm trying to shed a few pounds with my jogging...


What have you heard you're supposed to drink/ not drink....eat/not eat....do/not do in order to get ready for IVF??? What things help those little eggs multiply....and what helps baby implant??


Remember, I'm the girl who rubbed honey and cinnamon on my gums so nothing is too silly...I want to know!!!


3 comments:

Ashley said...

I didn't really do anything different before. After the transfer I did eat fresh pineapple with the core..not sure if that helped but it's worth a try;)

Kelli said...

Honey and cinnamon? I need to know about this trick! Some one who went through IF years ago told me she put seaweed in her...you know. It didn't work for her so I think we can skip that one!! lol

Just remember to relax and stay positive! We're both going to have good news soon!!

ME! said...

I have no words of wisdom from experience, but word of mouth...um- or word of fingers (typed out) from others....Boost up veggie intake and protein intake, cut down/out simple carbs, fresh pineapple......um..that is about all I remember.

Good luck!