....with a little music!!!
I ordered these books off Amazon.com and they finally came in today!!! (don't worry, the Princess collection vol. 1 is coming in the mail shortly as well!!) I decided that I should try to better myself somehow this summer and since I played piano for about two years when I was in elementary school I decided to see what I remembered. Right now I've been playing (or trying to play) "Mighty to Save" for about 45 minutes and typing is very similar to playing piano so my fingers are pooped right now!! :o) I had to get the Disney collections because I simply LOVE belting out all the fun songs that the princesses sing!! Its interesting because I will play "name that movie" with my Kindergarten students they don't know half the disney songs!! (Maybe I'm one of the few that really pays attention to the songs...I dunno...)
Also...this picture oughta give you a smile...little Buttercup...she's so funny how her teeth protrude like that... :o) Little piggy girl. She just got a new collar yesterday though...so beautiful! 





4 comments:
Cute pup! I think we should plan a lunch get together soon! I am so excited that AF arrived - you are off! YAY!
I took piano lessons in elementary school and I'm sure I would be a bit rusty if I tried to start it up again! Great way to kill some time in the summer!
Have fun!!
I took piano lessons when I was younger too and would love to get back into it again. I always wanted a "piano" room in my house, a place for a beautiful Baby Grand. One day maybe? Congrats on AF arriving too!
YEAH on AF's visit!!! Funny how we either hate her visit or get excited....very often does she visit with apathy on our parts!
Your dog is so cute. I love when they look like they are smiling!!!!
Post a Comment