Once again...I am surprised by my happiness that my cycle has begun!!! Hip hip HOORAY!! I called my nurse and it ends up she is not in the office today, so I spoke with another nurse and she told me to get in touch with my nurse on monday rather than starting my new birth control pack on CD3...I guess she didn't see a "plan" laid out in my files so she wants me to check with my nurse.
Its probably because my pap results haven't been sent to them yet. They were supposed to call me with the results a week after I had it, but they never called so I finally got ahold of them today and they are faxing the results over to my REs office today! Everything was normal there, so that's good.
DH has off today so I won't be so bored!!! Yay!! I think we are going to take our biggest dog Coasty to the park where we got married to play in the water...he is such a good swimmer! (He's a Chesapeake Bay Retriever...its in his blood!)
ttc-wildride
13 years ago





1 comment:
Yay for AF starting! You're one step closer! :)
Post a Comment