Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Award!!



Thank you so much to Marie for nominating me for this award! Actually she did it a while ago...I just haven't sat down and had time to write about the seven things I love!!


Here are the rules...




1. When given the award, you write about seven things that you love.




2. Pass the award to seven bloggers that you love, and be sure to tag them and let them know they've won. (You can copy the award and post it on your sideboard.)


Okay so here are the seven things that I love in no particular order......


1. Starbucks. Not good...too much sugar/caffeine/fat/calories/$$$$$$$ BUT I LOVE IT!! The best thing about my dad is, he has a caramel frap once a day...usually a caramel light with no whip....but its every day!!! So I love when he's on my side of the united states and he makes sure everyone else gets one a day also...his treat!!! In the winter I like the caramel machiattos and in the summer I like the caramel frap (NOT LIGHT!) with an extra shot of expresso...but really I have it only like twice a month! Not an addict!! :o)


2. Pedicures. Though my husband has told me never to enjoy one again because he read about the foot fungii you can get from the little foot bath. YUCK. But I just love having smooth feet and pretty toenails....plus toenail polish doesn't chip as fast as fingernail polish so I don't feel as bad spending the money. Though I only get this pleasure about five times a year...*sigh*


3. Laughing. I love to laugh...tell me a good joke...recommend a funny movie/show...I love it!! That's probably most of the reason I love working with children....they always say the funniest stuff and I am laughing all day!!


4. My family. Most of them are a plane ride or at least a long car ride away...but when we get together its always lots of fun! Its great to be around people who accept you for who you are...and who are supportive of you!


5. My husband. Our four year anniversary is coming up...and while we are not living the life we both imagined we would be living at this point...it doesn't really matter...there's no one else I'd rather be with!!! He is definitely my best friend...


6. Blogging! I haven't been keeping up with it as much lately....but reading your posts about your life struggles/successes has brought me more hope...more joy...and more strength and I thank you all for sharing your lives with me!!


7. God. Comforter, Protector, Lover of my soul, Creator, Savior, Redeemer...Friend that I can always turn to...talk to...always by my side.


Okay those are my seven things!!! And the nominees are....!!!

**Only God Knows When**
**Wishing and Hoping and Thinking and Praying**
**Journey to a Wondraful Baby**
**Where's Baby**

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Thanks for the nomination!! Love your list!!