Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Fathers Day!!!

Ah yes...at last us mommy wannabes can have a little break...and the attention goes to the dads....but it still pains me a bit...especially since DH and I were crew leaders at VBS this evening (for four year olds...I was about to pull my hair out...VBS?? More like VBSTRESS....yes I'm a kindergarten teacher...but there was NO structure in this program...it was wild!!) and DH was so cute with all the kids...it hurt my heart a little bit to see that...especially on father's day. *sigh*

My dad saw the picture of me and Espie...yeah this one...
...and said that it reminded him of a picture taken of me and dad a long (loooong) time ago:



Awww....I wanted to be just like dad...can't believe I was ever that cute!!! And please tell me you love the couch...who doesn't love plaid on their furniture???!!!!

So Happy Father's Day dad...I still want to be like you. :o)

3 comments:

Ashley said...

That's why I don't like to be the teacher for VBS;) At least you had your hubbie to back you up!! CUTE PIC

ashley said...

I've always been a Daddy's girl too. And we used to have a burnt orange couch. Oh, those were the days!

ME! said...

Awesome pictures- too cute. Strange how so much just seems to be genetic. That is why I pray my DH has troopers in there to pass on his uber intelligent genes. :)