Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 11, 2010

30 weeks!

Here I am at 30 weeks...on my fourth snow day of the week. (last week we had a two hour delay, a two hour early dismissal and a snow day...wow). I decided I'd better get out and play in the snow...so here are my two SNOW BABIES!! :o)
And I made the decision to chop my head off for this picture...yes I showered and blow dried my hair this morning...but I have no makeup on...and I'm thinking my face is starting to swell more than ever...it was quite frightening. I haven't been able to find my make-up case all week...I need to go on a hunt for that....now that I see what poor DH has had to put up with!!!


Can't wait til next year when those little snow babies will be real and can play with me in the snow! :o)


10 comments:

Lauren said...

awww that's so cute!

Amber C said...

LOVE IT! The two baby snowbies and the belly! Awesome!

Once Upon A Time said...

Can I say how frickin' jealous I am of your snow days??? We've had ONE so far this year- and I live where it snows all the time!

I love the snow babies- super cute! Congrats on 30 weeks!

Kelli said...

Your snowbabies are adorable, and so are you!

I'm jealous, too - no snow days for us Florida teachers! =(

Ashley said...

Love your snow babies!!!

Lucky Jones said...

Love the snow babies!!! Your belly looks amazing, and I've mastered the chopped-off-head-in-pictures look because I often can't be bothered with looking pretty lol! And no snow days for me.... weird in Oregon...

Ohhh, I've got something for you, I need your address - email me at luckylucyjones@yahoo.com ;)

Anonymous said...

You're so brave to have ventured out. I just went out for the first time in days a few hours ago and only because I had a dr's appt! Love the snow babies but will love seeing the real babies even more. And I'm sure you look absolutely lovely!

Emily said...

so cute!! won't be long now!!

Courtney said...

love the snowbabies that is so cute!!!!

devon said...

AW!!! love the pics and your snow babies! precious!

oh, and btw, I'm enjoying your playlist! I'm about to grab some of them off of itunes now!