Second order of business...WHY DID NO ONE EVER TELL ME GAP SELLS BABY GEAR??? Yeah...found this diaper bag on gap..com. Um...WAY too cute....too bad I'm already committed to my other bag...but this one is just so...pretty. And it totally goes with my carseats (see below) and my stroller....oh AND the babies' room! *SIGH*. I actually got another diaper bag for my shower (I took it off the registry as soon as I bought the camo one and I guess someone had already bought it) and DH keeps telling me to keep it in case we need an extra. I kept telling him there is no way I'm keeping it...I won't need an extra...you just need one.
ttc-wildride
13 years ago






5 comments:
Can't wait to see your baby girl in that adorable hat! Way to go Mom!
My sister in law (who has 4 kids and therefore I consider to be an EXPERT on babies) says that it is a good thing to have 2 diaper bags because you end up wearing them out pretty quickly. And with twins, bet that happens even faster...so, I say you need 3! BTW, I adore that hat. Your mom should sell them - I would totally buy one for our little girl! It is too precious. Let me know if she decides to go into the hat making business and I'll be her first customer :)
You can NEVER have enough bags. I have at least 2 with me at all times and I'm constantly wanting to change them. Love the hat...tell her to make several tiny ones too!!
i heard two diaper bags is good, too. even if w/ just 1 child. you can keep a back up bag in the car.
that hat is precious!!!! love the little flower :)
I love that hat!!! um, I have NO children...and I can NEVER have enough bags! Seriously- a bag to leave at Grandparents? A bag just for the car? Or just put it up for year two!!! :)
Post a Comment