Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 6, 2010

SNOW!!!!!!!!!!

Yes my husband is 6 ft 2in tall...and that is how deep the snow is...and its STILL coming...wild. I'm going to stay inside and make a casserole and some yummy hot chocolate. I feel a little bad about not being able to help shovel the driveway....just a little. *wink*

I'm a bit bummed because our marvelous multiples class was cancelled today...pretty sure it'll be cancelled for tomorrow too. Hopefully they'll reschedule it for soon so we can go! But seriously, with all the snow days and two hour delays we've been having, I just might be working up to my due date!!! I've been getting plenty of rest! :o)

Hopefully I'll be able to see the perinatologist on Monday...I always look forward to those appointments. Its at 3:15 so I'm thinking most of the roads should be fairly clear by then.

If you're stuck in the snow like us....STAY SAFE!!!! (NO BABIES ARE ALLOWED TO BE BORN THIS WEEKEND!!! *wink*) And if you're enjoying sunny warm weather...well...I'm a bit jealous... :o)

4 comments:

Denecia said...

a friend of my friend had her twins last night! blizzard babies :) my appt. at Sweeneys is at 9:30am Monday. It'll be all good...we'll be able to go. Tim's about to drive to work now & our roads are plowed...of coure, they'll be doing them again later...lol

jenicini said...

Unbelievable! Stay snuggly and warm!

Ashley said...

Crazy! My marvelous multiples class was cancelled last night too and it was c-section night, the one I was looking forward to!

Anonymous said...

O.M.G. That is flippin' inSANE! I can't imagine that much snow. My MIL lives in PA and says it is crrrazy. A few years ago in N. MN it snowed so much my sister's trampoline was covered! Her kids dug tunnels to it and made it into a fort.

BRRRRRRRR. I hope you stay safe and snuggly indoors girl! Glad you got your nursery done!