Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Just a quick update...

No new news from the specialist appointment yesterday...baby boy's cord is still functioning the same way. The good thing is that he said the blood isn't stopping every time his heart beats, so that tells him we shouldn't have to worry about me having the kids TOO soon. I still need to pack my hospital bag this weekend I think.

Yikes!

4 comments:

Hayley said...

What did you decide about work? My doctor told be from the start that I would be put on bed rest at 28 weeks. You soooo need this time to rest girlie!!! Glad to hear that everything still looks good! Oh, and you just think your feet are swollen now, wait until after you have them...mine were HUGE!! Take care of yourself!!!

Lucky Jones said...

Hope you are feeling ok! I packed my hospital bag last week. It was weird. The only things I need to throw in there before I head to L&D would be my makeup case, toothbrush, and heating pad... Oh and Josh needs to throw some pj's in there (unless he wants to sleep in a pair of jeans LOL!)...

Glad to hear your babies are doing well :)

Holly said...

I can't believe you're still working!!! You go girl! My perinatologist made me stop just to get the best cord flow and that was before we knew Khloee's was coiled up so you make sure to rest up. Lots of time on your left side missy! I'm so excited for you, it's getting close!

Once Upon A Time said...

That is good news. Did you pack your bag? Have you officially told your work that you will be done soon?

Believe it or not, but as I sit here for my first day home, I'm wishing I could change my mind and still be at school for one more week. I think I AM going to have to go back before school gets out now. Will you have to return this school year if you stop now, or will you be able to stay out for the rest of the year? We go until June 9th, so it's later than a lot of other places.