Got in contact with my OB office...they don't have the information from my scan yesterday, but the nurse told me that if there was a really big issue, baby boy would be a lot smaller...and if they were concerned about oxygen getting to the baby they probably wouldn't have let me go home...they would need to see me before a week passed. So I guess that's comforting...I'm satisfied with that answer...and will have LOTS of questions that I will not leave without getting answered on Wednesday!!
I definitely slept on my left side pretty much the whole night last night...I figure if baby boy is having trouble with blood flow, I'll give him the best flow he can get!!! Now my left hip and knee are killing me...but you gotta do what you gotta do!!! :o)
Thanks for the support ladies!
Gotta gear up for blizzard #2...seriously...you'd think I live in Alaska!
ttc-wildride
13 years ago





5 comments:
Aww man I was behind! Well first sorry to hear the events BUT so happy to hear they aren't too too concerned and you are home and doing well! Way to sacrifice sleeping on the left side :) Your already a rockin awesome mommy!!!!!
Glad to hear! More snow--argh!
You're such a good mommy :) Hope you survive this next round of snow. I can't see the street over our 7 foot snow pile! Yuck!
Glad things are going well so far! I'm gearing up for blizzard #2 also!!! Its hard being stuck inside all the time with 2 babies, can't wait till spring!
You are doing so good! My Khloee was 3 lb 11 oz & I got to 33 1/2 wks, so I would say you are doing fabulous! Make sure and gets lots of rest!!!
Post a Comment