Or at least that's what my belly is measuring at 32 weeks...NICE.
First I gotta send out some LOVE to Carol (fellow mommy preggo with b/g twins) for knitting these ADORABLE hats for my little ones..these are so going in the hospital bag so they can rock them at the hospital...way too cute!!
Here is one of my students' interpretations of how I look right now! :o)
Please ignore the double chin...there I am in all my glory...still no stretch marks...okay...none on the belly anyways...I have four on my heinie...on the sides...but thankfully its under the panties so that means a bathing suit would cover them too!! (BTW I totally bought a swimsuit on sale...a PREGGO suit...if this is the only time I get to be preggo...I want to experience it ALL...and I hear swimming is divine and helps with swelling! I get to go with hubby tomorrow after my dr. appointment! YAY!)
My husband has quite the manly job...but he left his shoes at work...so he decided to wear MY PINK CROCS TO WORK...and wasn't home when I left...so I was frantically trying to find anything that fit my enormous feet...ended up wearing flip flops...it wasn't pretty.
*****SO GLAD TOMORROW IS MY LAST DAY OF WORK*****
And its our 100th day of school, so it will be a fun filled day (well...I'll only enjoy half of it because I get to take a half day so I can go to my specialist appointment.
The past specialist appointment went well...nothing new to report...except BOTH my kids have hair...unbelievable...my whole family (and DH's family) were baldies when we were born...wonder if its dark hair or light?? Guess we'll see SOON... :o)





12 comments:
Yay for no more work! And I am so glad you like the hats! :) We are in the home stretch!!!
You look GREAT! I love the bump! Those hats are precious! I'm so glad all is going well. Enjoy your time off. I wish I could stop working before Stella arrives! :)
You're 48 inches around and have no stretch marks? That is INCREDIBLE. I can't even believe it!
I just stumbled onto your blog and wanted to say just how great you look! And no stretch marks on your belly is amazing! Much luck and blessings to you for the arrival of your twins! My g/g twins are almost 16 months old now!
Look at you! I can't believe your belly - it's awesome! I think you look great girl! Those hats incredibly cute! Have a good last day of school! Whoot!
I get so excited to see that you've updated your blog. Not that I want those babies coming but I'm just fancinated by twin pregnancies now. I'm so glad to hear that tomorrow is your last day of work. You are very lucky they've let you work this far and now you should rest up! You think you can't sleep now..... just wait girl. At least you'll have your two bundles to show for it though. Keep it up!
how fun for last day of work
you look gorgeous mama and i am gettinso excited for you!!!!!!!
you have to be goincrazy cuz i think how exciting it will be when you post those first baby pictures and you are obviously a million times more excited then me :)
What a great update! Love the hats, your student's pic, the belly, and whoohoo for the last day of work. Enjoy!
When I first so the title of your piece, I was like "whoa, didn't realize she was that far along and why doesn't her OB put her out of her misery and deliver those babies already???" Then I laughed when I read the post. But I'm guessing that you are pretty much ready to be done! You continue to be radiant!
I'm a lurker coming out to say congratulations!! You look so happy in your photos =) And those hats are just too cute!!
How am I only 46 inches & a STRETCH MARK monster?!?! Your belly is beautiful :) Those tootsies look like they ache...the pool will be so wonderful. I wish I could go w/ you! Have a fantastic day at work :)
What a cute belly!!! I measured 42inches at 32weeks and right before delivery i was 44inches and i ended up with 1 stretch mark on my hip but its an ugly one!! Those feet look like they need a nice massage from hubby...i love those hats and your students drawing is so funny, is that an arm or a boob up by your face!!! Update us on your appt please!!
Post a Comment