Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Picture post!

Baby girl...look at those cute little lips! What a sweetie!
Baby boy ...is that a smile for momma???

Baby boy.....yeah I've been up close and personal with that boney little elbow!! :o)


Baby girl! Poor baby is behind her placenta...don't worry kiddo...we'll get some glamour shots when you make your grand appearance! :o)

Don't forget to check out the post below...its easier for me to do "blab" posts and picture posts separate!





7 comments:

Kelli said...

Adorable!

Anonymous said...

So sweet. It is amazing how much detail you can tell. Do they do these types of ultrasounds at your OB or did you go somewhere else?

Once Upon A Time said...

Super cute! One of the perks of being PG with twins- those multiple u/s rock!

Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness, how cute are they.

Ashley said...

So cute! I can't wait to take 4D pictures.

Hayley said...

Precious little miracles!!!

Once Upon A Time said...

How funny that you have those boots too- I have them in black as well and usually wear them ALL winter long. Until last week I was still wearing them every other day- but once the swelling started, I pretty much stopped (except for yesterday).