My DH is trying to rush me through this post...cuz he wants to go set up his deer stand an hour away....and I must go with him...yay...men and their hobbies...
Thank you to those who commented earlier...I have to say my face turned seven shades of red when I realized that people ACTUALLY read what I write...and we certainly bare all on these blogs don't we? Thank you for your encouragement...it means the world to me!
The dr appt. went well today. I have two lil follies that are good size (I have no idea about the millimeters or whatever....but I guess they were good...though not as good as they should have been with clomid) on the left side (unbelievably enough...that is the side with the two endometriosis cysts taking up all the space!!) and 6 or 7 follies on the right side that are too small to even talk about I guess.
After checking out my bloodwork the dr. was saying that he was a little unsure about when the right time was going to be but didn't want to wait much past Monday cuz some things were saying that I could be ovulating at any time. So he said to do the trigger tomorrow night...and make love then too just in case I go early. (Of course DH was in the car during this conversation and whispered to me "What about tonight too??" a little too loudly and the Dr. DEFINITELY heard and said that'd be fine too.) Good grief. :o) Isn't he supposed to be storing this stuff up though? Guess not.
So I'm feeling more hopeful after this appointment...even though the Dr. isn't completely confident in his timing.
Random thought...but its kindof interesting (knock on wood) that everyone around me (I'm a teacher...kids have GERMS) is getting sick and I have yet to get a cold this year...usually I'm down for the count. I think its because I'm drinking all this green tea (good for fertility I hear) and eating prenatal vitamins and drinking pomegranate juice...maybe my immune system is totally awesome now!!
And now I'm probably going to get the worst cold ever...
Especially since I'm about to go into the woods with my hunter husband...
ttc-wildride
13 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment