Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 22, 2008

My ttc journey so far...

I wanted to post my journey so far on the sidebar of my blog...but I'm so not good at this blog stuff I don't even know how to do that!!! So here it is!

July 2005 MARRIED!!

May 2006 Decided to get knocked up...went off BC

January 2007 Friend gave me the Clear Blue Easy Fertility Kit (this will do the trick! Everyone has gotten preggo using this!)

May 2007 Annual OB-GYN visit...did some preliminary tests...yes I ovulate. Dr. told DH to get checked out...he wasn't so sure...

September 2007 Friend asked for Clear Blue Easy Fertility Kit back for another friend to use. Depression sets in.

April 2008 More testing on me...hubby still scared...(especially when I was checking out ok) DH said we just need to make love more often (IMPOSSIBLE BY THE WAY LOL)

August 2008 Hubby was ready to get checked out. He ended up being 2x more potent than the average man...wowzah...so what's wrong!!??

October 2008 Planned on doing first IUI. Found out friend had fifths disease and decided to wait.

November 2008 Working on initial stages of IUI #1 (now we're gettin' somewhere!) Found out I have a 1 inch cyst in left ovary...could be endometriosis?? Still going through with IUI #1 despite cyst...

No comments: