Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 17, 2008

Prescription time...

I just gave my friend the address of my blog...and wow...I'm a bit nervous (love you to death though girl!)...this is the spot I'm baring my soul and someone I KNOW is going to read it. But she's like my sister so I guess its okay. She's a teacher too though...so hopefully if she comments it won't be about grammatical errors...j/k.

I took my lil prescription in to the pharmacy...so now I'm a bit excited/nervous/scared to see whats going to happen cuz...this whole process is officially starting NOW! Its so hard because I have been disappointed so many times before...I'm trying to guard my heart against thinking that it might actually happen this time...especially since I will find out during the holidays. But how can you keep yourself from having emotions (unless you're a man...maybe I should go ask my husband...j/k).

We are going to head out and pick up my magic pills...and then maybe off to dinner. Forgot to take something out of the freezer for dinner...and well...its Monday so why not eat out.

No comments: