Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Is this possible??!!

Been using most of my Saturday to read other blogs...it gives me such a feeling of hope and comradarie to read the storys of other girls. Thank you to everyone for being so open! It helps to know that you are "normal"!

Anyhoo...so I was reading and one gal said that she went in to the dr. and he said that she had ovulated already so she couldn't go through with the procedure...and I was like HOLD UP. Cuz that would just stink! I can't imagine going in there...and them saying that. But I think it'll be 11 days into my cycle when I go in...so its hardly probable...especially when I've been ovulating on the 17th-20th day on my own. But can Clomid do that? Cause your eggs to ripen faster? I'm not sure...maybe its time to do some online research!

I was feeling pretty stress free...like...Oh the dr. will have all the timing and everything covered...I just have to show up...ha ha..maybe not so much.

No comments: