What am I saying...YES IT WAS BAD...well not the actually shot but the adrenaline leading up to it was horrible. I was shaking so bad I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to make a straight shot...
I kept looking at the needle like...seriously...SERIOUSLY??? THIS is what I have to do to get my baby??? SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!
It will be SO worth it though.
I love you baby W.
Can't wait to meet you someday...
ttc-wildride
13 years ago





3 comments:
Yay! Sorry I missed your earlier post - I would've given you some support and tips and tricks for those perky IM shots ;)
Glad you survived!
Got your email - we have been traveling so I am waaaayyyy behind, but I'll reply soon!
I'm just as scared of the shots as you are. I've been poked so many times, I'd hate to count but I always, always turn the other way and demand the nurse or my husband these days, not to tell me when they're going to poke me. For some reason I react better that way. With my first trigger shot that I took I didn't trust my husband to give it to me because the needle was twice the size of our stimulant shots I'd been taking, so I went to my local clinic and had a nurse there give it to me. And, well, as you know, it wasn't that bad. I was brave enough to let my husband give me the second one. I don't know what I would do if I had to give it to myself, I guess I would be strong like you were and get through it. Good luck! Hope everything works out for you!
So glad the shot is behind you!!!
GOOD LUCK!!!! I'll be praying and hoping that you get your BFP!
Post a Comment