Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 16, 2008

A lil research...

So I checked out endometriosis...just in case that is what I have...and looking at the symptoms...mine pretty much match up...bummer. But here's what I read about trying to conceive:
If you suffer from mild endometriosis you should continue to attempt pregnancy. Use of ovulation induction with clomiphene citrate (Clomid or Serophene) can also help. Also, a technique called washed intrauterine insemination has been shown to improve pregnancy rates in women with endometriosis if given sufficient time without other factors like irregular ovulation, male factors, or cervical factors. (http://www.babyhopes.com/articles/endottc.html)

I guess I'm on the right track...they also said that getting pregnant can actually cure endometriosis...which hopefully could happen if I do conceive. Just gotta keep praying!
I don't feel like I have been doing much of that anyways...if I'm being truly honest. Do I really think that I can get through this on my own, without His help? I don't know who I think I am really...I guess I'd better get back on track with that.

No comments: