Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 22, 2008

So far so good...

Didn't post yesterday cuz yesterday was the Thanksgiving feast in my classroom. Then I had a Christmas movie "party" at my house (people came over and watched a Christmas movie...yay) and I had to come home, clean, and then I was just pooped.

I feel like teaching is the #1 worst job to have when you are ttc. As I zip up little coats and put on little gloves I just feel so empty inside...I feel all my maternal instincts welling up and I just want to hug and snuggle the kids (in a public school...BAD IDEA) and I'm so jealous of what their parents have. It really is starting to inhibit my ability to teach...which is so wrong...but its still happening. I'm just not happy there! And when they call me "mommy" its just even worse. Well...I've had a couple kids call me "daddy" and that's just insulting. :o)

I've been thinking about switching jobs to see if it would help my plight...but I feel like all the other jobs won't be as fun (I love working with kids!). So maybe I just need to stop having a pity party and take care of those kids the way that I would want my kid's teacher to.

Ahhh Saturday...took my last clomid pill today. So now I just gotta wait and see. Tuesday we find out how many little follies I grew...hopefully its one or more....*sigh*.

No comments: