Searching online it says that women with endometriosis have trouble conceiving. I was pretty bummed out about that (I decided to watch Fred Claus to get my mind of off everything and pretty much sobbed through the movie...I THOUGHT IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FUNNY PEOPLE!!).
After some thought I've decided...why so down? You KNOW you have trouble conceiving...yeah...pretty much have confirmation there...so what are we going to do about this??? Lets continue to be proactive...don't throw in the towel...there's still hope! TROUBLE concieving isn't NEVER concieving. And what in life isn't difficult?
I think I just had so much depending on this visit...I thought it all was going to be okay and I'm worried about being able to hold it together in my next appointment...but I think as long as we're moving forward I should be content. May not have the outcome I'm looking for...but I need to press on.
I was reading that you should get a really good laproscopic (sp????) surgeon who can take out the endometriosis and give you a two year "window" to get pregnant sometimes...maybe that's what I need. I think I'm frustrated also with my Dr. as he didn't think to look into this before. But I can't really blame him. Its certainly easy to do though. Especially when he isn't the nicest man on the planet...and really had no clue about my situation when I came in.
He was like "Good morning...so my understanding is we're not going through with the IUI this cycle"
and I was like "Um...yes we are that's why we're here."
Then he looked around and said "Oh...did I find this cyst last time? Oh wait there's two!"
Don't Drs have to check over the patient records before they go in looking like an idiot? I don't have much confidence in him and with recent findings I'm wondering if my time for child bearing could be limited...therefore I need to make the best of this time and not waste it with...people like him. Little frustrated there.
And yet if I move over to another facility I feel like it'd be two steps back and we're here already...blah blah blah...I don't know what's best. Hmmm.
Too much waiting involved...must learn patience.
ttc-wildride
13 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment