Ten minutes until I'm supposed to trigger. And I'm feeling a little nervous. I know if I was doing IVF I'd be giving myself a ton of shots and so just one shouldn't be a big deal...but oh crap. I looked at the thing and nearly passed out...it totally sucks cuz my hubby had to leave for work...my mommy is in Seattle...and I'm here all by myself!!! Which means I have to suck it up and do this...but...my heart is POUNDING...
I hope I can do this...
Usually whenever I get shots (yes even now) I sing "Jesus Loves Me" and look the other way to keep my mind off of it...but if I have to LOOK and actually DO something...oh gosh oh gosh...what have I signed up for here...
7 minutes to trigger...
God give me strength!
ttc-wildride
13 years ago





1 comment:
YOU CAN DO IT!! I promise -- it does not hurt at all! The quicker you do it, the better, too. Just pinch an inch of skin, insert the needle, release the skin, and inject the meds. You'll do great!
Post a Comment