I had the most real dream last night. I haven't been sleeping too well with the new puppy in the house (she's a howler...unless I put her in the bed with me...then she's quiet but wiggly!) but somehow last night I was out!
I dreamed that I went to Russia to visit my sister. (My sister does not live in Russia...she lives in VA...but hey...its a dream okay?) On my way to see her I passed an orphanage and thought I'd try to see if I could visit some children. They had a bunch of children playing around but they said that more children were in the back. I asked if I could go back there and they said yes so I followed them to the back of the building behind a large curtain.
They asked me what age I was looking for and I said I'd like a sibling group of two under the age of 5. I also mentioned that I would like for them to be caucasian (since there are so many african american and hispanic children in Russia!! *wink*). They brought me the CUTEST little boy and girl. They must have been twins because they both looked about two years old. The little girl looked a lot like me when I was young and they both were wrapped up in really big puffy snow suits. They both smiled at me and in my heart I KNEW these were my children...my heart never felt so full! I hugged both of them and cried tears of joy!
Then the puppy started whining.
And the dream was over.
I tried SOOOOO hard to fall back asleep but it was a no go. *sigh* It was so real...I really felt like I was finally at the end of this journey...that I was finally going to live "happily ever after".
Its kinda weird to miss someone you met in a dream. But I do. *sigh again*
ttc-wildride
13 years ago





5 comments:
What a wonderful dream! I hope it is a sign of what's to come. :)
That is such a sweet dream! I have tried many times to go back to a dream I was having- many times b/c I have to find out what happens. I have UBER-over active sleep (meaning dreams) I dream every night. I have crazy crazy dreams- I hope my dreams are not wishes my heart is making!!!!! If it is I have a desire to be running and hiding, flying, chasing killers, talking to grasshoppers, living like groundhogs, etc. (I always read before bed). :)
Is this dream a peak into the future??? Perhaps.
tHAT'S SUCH A GREAT DREAM:)
I just came across a blog about a woman who is thinking of adopting and would like to adopt from Russia. Check her blog out, it's on my list and called Dream You're Mine. Thought you might be interested. She has a couple informative posts in there about it.
Post a Comment