Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Little Peadie



Chewing on DH's phone!! Don't let him see you do that!!! :o)


Sweet Pea Update:


My sister brought Sweet Pea back to us on Friday. Her vet refused to do the surgery yet. He gave her some anti-inflammatory medication and said we need to wait a month. STRESS...I really don't know what to do. We ended up speaking with the breeder about her condition and she was sooo nice. She wanted a letter from our vet stating the problem. She got the letter yesterday and said that her vet suggested the medication as well, but no matter what we do she will give us a puppy to sell because she stands by her dogs. She said its not about the money, but about us being happy.


WOW.


She is 5 1/2 hours away in VA, so we may make a trip over there next weekend to pick up a dog. We are going to make sure its not from the same mother and father as Sweet Pea so that it doesn't end up having the same problem. She hasn't had this type of thing happen before with her other dogs so I feel okay with selling the dog to another person. Hopefully we'll get a quick sale to pay for the vet bills we've gotten so far.


We were worried about coming up with the money for the surgery, and now God is providing!! I would never have thought a breeder would be so kind. I am glad to be wrong! Here is her myspace page if you are interested in buying a chihuahua anytime soon. Or...pick one out in a week or less and let us know which one you want...we'll sell it to you!! :o)


http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=439412242


Changing the subject...here is the candy bar that has changed my life!!! (Can't believe its chocolate and its lasted more than a week in my home...amazing...)


The bear that is holding it is a bear that my mom sent me from my late grandmother's collection. Just a random fact for you. ;o) And there it sits in my kitchen...reminding me to pray for the children that are thousands of miles away...who may one day fill my heart with joy!

Want a good laugh? Try to say "hello" in russian!

http://masterrussian.com/blday_greeting.shtml

I'm getting better at it...I had to write it out phonetically so that I could actually say it...good luck!

2 comments:

ashley said...

Glad your pup's back with you and that the breeder's been so nice.

Torie said...

I love reading your blog! It reminds me that He's always working in ways we can't explain.
Thank you for your stories, so glad to hear that the money issue for Sweetpea will work out :)