I have nothing truly to post...IF wise anyway. I take my last two pills tomorrow and go back on Wednesday (which thankfully is a teacher work day...so I haven't had to take any leave for this cycle yet! yay!) but I haven't felt different at all. I'm wondering if that means my insides aren't any different either...but who knows...
Here is a pic of me...while Obama was getting sworn in!!
Yeah I was watching it in my classroom with my kids...they didn't let us have off!! *sigh* The kids were all sprawled on the floor doing coloring pages (we were "allowed" to watch an hour) and eating snacks. They were pretty excited when he came out! My coworkers thought I was silly for getting my picture taken with the tv...but this was history and I wanted to be able to show my family where I was on that day! :o)





3 comments:
It was truly a historic day! Cute pic.
I love it!!! An amazing day!
Love it! America is making history- that is for sure. I don't think you are crazy at all for wanting your picture with the TV. That will be an amazing story years to come. Not to mention, those kids that saw your excitment.
Post a Comment