Allright! I'm going to call and get a second opinion! :o)
I have programmed the new office into my phone so that no matter where I am on Monday I can call them up and see what we need to do. I'm kindof excited about this prospect...maybe that's why we've had a few delays in our infertility treatment...so I don't "waste" too much time & insurance $$ at this one facility.
As I read all of your blogs I can see how my RE is lacking...perhaps its time to move on! We will see what this new guy says...hopefully he'll have some good news!
Okay...I'm freezing...gotta get moving and clean something!! :o)
ttc-wildride
13 years ago





3 comments:
Good for you girl! I LOVE my acupunture and I totally believe it is helping my menta l stae as well. No circumstances ahve changed really but since I started I have felt so much better almost cleaner on the inside if that makes sense! I would totally recommed tryin and honest to goodness it doesn't hurt at all! You may feel a slight slight poke but thats it! So great! If we have to be on the IF journey I'm glad we could share it we sound super similar same age ( I wanna be a kinder teacher ) and what not :)
YAY!!! Where are you going and who are you seeing - email me if you feel more comfortable. Having the # in the cell is the way to go!!
Billing dept at either place is amazing and they will lay out exactly what is and isn't covered. Both places have great nurses that will help you find cheap/free meds too.
Have a great weekend!
I'm so glad for your decision. I hope this new place gives you the care that you need and deserve.
Post a Comment