Just an FYI for all you pet owners out there.
We went to our vet and pulled Sweet Pea's records and x-rays for our trip to VA. Then we were about three hours down the road and our vet called (he had to leave a message because we had the music cranked too loud!) and said that he heard we decided to take Sweet Pea somewhere else. He said that if it was because of the high estimate he was willing to drop the price from $1900 to $1300 if we wanted to come back.
Who knew?!
I had no idea you could bargain with your vet...but hey...I guess its not set in stone! Kindof like buying a car...you gotta just walk out of there and have them begging to get you back in!
We decided to stick with the VA vet...though we were still very nervous...its a hard decision, especially since she weighs 3.1 lbs and putting her under anesthesia is always a little risky. Hopefully we made the right choice!
ttc-wildride
13 years ago





2 comments:
Learn something new every day. Had no idea that they could change their prices like that. Hope your pup recovers well!
Wow -- that's good to know! I hope that Sweet Pea is doing well!
By the way, I had to make my blog private. :( I'd love for you to keep reading, though! If you want to, e-mail me at jillrock96 (at) verizon (dot) net and I'll send you an invite!
Post a Comment