Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

100th Post!!!

Hooray!!!!!!!!!!! Okay totally thought my last post was my 100th...coulda sworn it said 99...must have said 98...I can't be blamed though...I haven't had much sleep since I started shooting up. Nice.
So for my 100th post I decided to give you a glimpse into an infertile's home. Check it out!!!

Infertile's kitchen counter:
I hope this is not really unsanitary and grossing people out!!!!! Just tell me if I should move it! LOL.

Inferile's fridge:



And last but not least, the infertile's bathroom reading material!



Yes, I know the toilet paper holder is ugly. It came with the house...but it holds TWO ROLLS PEOPLE....anything that saves me time is awesome!! Plus it holds the magazines...bonus. Yeah hubby is into Reptiles...no we don't have any currently in our house...hallelujah!! One more side note...I hate it when the toilet paper is put on that way...its gotta go OVER not UNDER....good grief people!! :o)

Hope you enjoyed the tour! Thanks again for all your support girls...you all are my counselors...my comforters...my friends. ((((((HUGS))))))

5 comments:

Future Mommy said...

Happy 100th!!!! :)

ME! said...

***STREAMERS***

WOOO HOOO!! Happy 100th post. Isn't that an awesome feeling? I have almost 200 on my IRL blog, and that is awesome!!!

I love this post- how funny. I think a sharps container next to the toaster is par for the course with IF-ers. LOVE the reading materials!! LOL! Love it. I honestly just put toliet pater on- never think about the up or under part. LOL!

How are the shots feeling?!?!?

Thanks for the support on my blog!!
www.ttc-wildride.blogspot.com

devon said...

WOW! 100! Woohoo! :)

I'm with you on the tp. It's GOTTA GO OVER! :)

and in my magazine basket you'd find Fitness Magazine & Pottery Barn catalogs (me) and Wired & MacWorld (hubby)

Hope you are having a good week!

Kelli said...

Happy 100th!!!

Loved the tour! My dh is an under person and I'm an over - it drives me nuts! lol

ashley said...

Happy 100th post!!! I am the same way about the toilet paper! Funny!