
I've been meaning to do this for a week or two now...but I want to introduce you to my very best friend!!! She was my college roommate and was actually the only roommate I didn't hate after two weeks of living together! Just to give you an idea of how close we are...she was the girl who held my wedding dress up as I peed...that's a good friend right there! She introduced me to sweet tea...and the "to go" cup...(any of you northerners go to a restaurant...drink your coke and then get the refill in a "to go" cup so you can take it with you?? I'd never heard of that...I guess its all the rage in the south!) :o)
She has the cutest southern accent you've ever heard in your life...and I recently discovered that we have even more in common than I thought...infertility. Ugh. So of course when I heard about her issues I said "Girl...get a blog!" So go check it out and give her some love!

3 comments:
awwww. Glad to meet your best friend! I am glad that she has herself a blog- but it TOTALLLLY SUCKS that she is going through IF.
It stinks that you both have to go through IF, but it is such a blessing to have an IRL friend who understands and just gets it. Good luck to you both!!
You guys are so cute! Nothing better than a best friend!
Post a Comment