Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 30, 2009

To Dye It or Not To Dye It...

That is the question.

Should I color my hair now?? I have like one and a half inch roots and usually this is when I would color it...I was thinking about going more towards my natural color so I wouldn't have to worry about it if I get pregnant...but do you think it would be bad to have those chemicals in my body now??

Oh...and those inserts...WOW. Definitely need to stock up on pantiliners....can we say NASTY!!!!!!! I've never seen such as this...ew ew gross!!! DH was wondering if we could still make love when I'm putting that medicine inside of me...he was a little worried about "DH junior" getting medicine all over him.

I'm a little worried that this stuff is NASTY...and will I want to make love...when its NASTY.

Did I mention those inserts are gross?

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

hahaha no I don't think you mentioned that they are gross. Oh man, I can only imagine. Is it worse than yeast infection treatments?

Emily said...

Ok, first of all, congrats on a great fert report!! 9 is a great number to work with!

2nd, yes the endometrin is gross and gooey. I bought stock in pantyliners when I was on them for almost 18 weeks. As far as the lovin' goes, get it in now, b.c once you are PG no sex until after the u/s and you may not feel up to it for awhile ;) I would usually "engage" Dh before putting in my last one of the night. Sometimes it was still a bit messy, so a washcloth for the hubby helps, but there was no side effects or anything...Hope that helps!
Get colored now. I haven't done it even though they say it is ok and I really need it!

ashley said...

The inserts are totally disgusting but totally safe to "make love" with, though a little messy. I would color your hair now and then wait until after your first trimester to color it again. Yes, I'm already talking about your first trimester.

Once Upon A Time said...

NASTY is better than pain so bad you cry every night and can't sleep- trust me. I'd take that over PIO shots if I could. :)

I'm also voting for coloring it now, before the transfer.

Ashley said...

They are definately NASTY!!! I never used so many pantyliners in my life;) Emily is right...if youre going to make love do it now because some doctors won't let you until 12 weeks...not sure how long your dr will say!!

BabyMakingJourney said...

EEWWWW- GROSS. :) JK. I would think go for it with DH! I agree with Emily and 'engage' him before your last one for the night. :)

BabyMakingJourney said...

oh, and dye your hair now! One less thing to worry about later if you are not feeling good.