Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 11, 2009

First Injection!

And we're off!!! One down...too many to go!!! :o) I was a little shakey...and put the needle and Lupron in really slowly...DH was watching carefully and Espie was by my side. My best guys!

Every day a little closer...

Praying for my miracle!!!!!

8 comments:

devon said...

YAY! I can imagine that the first one is the hardest! :)

ashley said...

I knew you could do it!! The next ones will be easier yet!

Ashley said...

The hardest part is over..the are a breeze after that 1st time;) YAY for getting started!! ONe step closer...so EXCITING!!

IVF Again! said...

Thank you!!! :)

You're right. You're one step closer...exciting!!!

Once Upon A Time said...

Good for you for getting the first one done. Before you know it, you will be a pro. :)

ME! said...

YEAH!!! One down...a hundred more to go!! LOL! I am proud of you. I have a fingers crossed for you girl!!

Emily said...

very exciting!! you are on your way! i am in awe that you can do them yourself - sean was the nurse - he drew up all the meds, mixed the menopur and did all injections. i gave myself one just to know that i could and i was freaking out!

Future Mommy said...

Yay Jenn!! I'm proud. :) I was gettin' light headed on the phone just while you were telling me about those needles. ... Hey, I may need a little BLOG101 class. Yours is very fancy. :)