I got the call today at 9:52...way earlier than I had expected!!!! Of the 19 eggs retrieved, 13 were mature and now we have...
9 embabies!!
I woke up hubby to tell him how many kids we have in "daycare" and his eyes got really big...then he laid back down and said "I need to go back to sleep...I don't feel to well...I'm the daddy of nine kids and we're not going to have any money!!!" :o)
Can't wait to hear the continued updates...grow babies grow!!! I feel like I want to go see them...and dream about which ones have his blue eyes...which ones have my hazel eyes...which are girls...which are boys...*sigh*
Today I'm still feeling a little crampy, but I'm going to try to venture outdoors to get some photos developed so I can update my IVF scrapbook.
I did my first insert today (NO MORE SHOTS!!!!!! HALLELU!!!!!!!!) and I didn't realize it was going to be hard like a pill...I was imagining the little round creamy looking pills I see on the vagisil commercials...it went in fine though I guess. I do these inserts three times a day, so I have a box in each bathroom and I need to load up my purse so I'm ready!!
We're still looking at a 5 day transfer...but the nurse said they'll just have to monitor them day by day to see what they want to do.
"The Lord has done great things for us. And we are filled with joy."!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





9 comments:
That is great news!!! 9 is awesome. When we got our fertilization report (5), I called my mom and told her that, right at that point, I was her kid that had the most number of babies (one of my brothers has 4 and the other 3). Kind of funny to think about. Here's praying for embabies that grow and grow and a great day 5 transfer. Congrats!
Nine little babies!!!! In REALLLLY expensive daycare!! LOL! I am so excited for you!!!!
Woo-Hoo!!! Nine is so awesome!!!!!! Your babies are in good care just waiting to come home to your tummy!
So happy about your embabies!!!!! That's so fantastic. Wow, three times a day for the inserts? I had to do them twice and let me tell you twice was enough. I also had to refrigerate mine for whatever reason. Stock up on the panty liners sister, you're gonna need them.
big congratualations! you would be a great mommy to any of those nine special babies to be!
Great news! U are going to be a great mom! I know this will be a success.
That is sooooo exciting!! I'm so happy for ya'll. Grow embabes grow;)
Congrats on 9! I bet you'll have fantastic ones to transfer and some frosties to boot.
Post a Comment