We have to be at the RE's office at 11:10 on Wednesday and thankfully DH gets to bring his "specimen" in with him...we get to take care of that in the comfort of our own home!! YAY!!! I didn't even ask to do it at home, the nurse asked how far I lived from the office and handed DH a cup to write his name on, telling him to "collect" at home!
Here are the words in case you couldn't understand me or the video didn't work: :o)
I've heard it said a million times,
Just relax it'll happen.
Don't worry it'll all be fine,
Light those candles, get a bottle of wine.
But each month ends up the same.
I see lots of babies...and still none of them are mine!
So I'm prayin' for...waitin' for...
Two lines on that test,
Up all night and hair's a mess.
Ten little fingers, ten chubby toes,
His blue eyes and my nose.
I'm just tryin' to find,
Someone to call me mom.
Doctor said, "It can be done.
Do you like shots? You'll need a ton!"
Another adventure on this journey,
Will it be the one to make me Mommy?????
I'll let you guys know how it goes tomorrow...thanks for all the tips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Lorza...please come over to my house at 12:30am okay??) *wink*





10 comments:
You are too cute :) 12:45am - yuck! But I'm sure you'll be ready and anxious to do it at whatever time. Let us know how it goes!!!
OMG!! I love the video! That is awesome- so crazy actually hearing you talk!! LOL!! DAWG- You NAILED IT!!! :) OH, and you look BEAUTIFUL!!! Simon got shoved off his chair and suffered a mouth fracture...nothing from him. :)
I totally would come and give you the shot if you lived near me. Then I would make you get up and go to boot camp with me. :) Seriously, if I lived nearby I would. I LOVE giving shots (sadistic huh?).
GOOD LUCK!!!!
p.s. I love John Waller's "While I'm waiting." It has given me such encouragement and hope during the IVF process!
You're too adorable! You sound great! I sound like a dying cat when I "try" to sing!
praying for lots of good embies for you
EXCITING STUFF! Keep us updated and we will all be thinking of ya!!!
I love the song and you have a great voice!
Good luck!!! Keeping fingers, toes, and legs crossed for you!
YAY!! It's 1:00 am so you just triggered! Hope it went well!!!
I love your song! Beautiful lyrics, beautiful voice, and beautiful girl!
Awww, tears! That song is beautiful (as is your voice!). I'm keeping everything crossed for you! GOOD LUCK on Wednesday!
Love the song and you sang it so well!
Post a Comment