Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 26, 2009

And the fun continues...



My lil sis is in town! Hooray! She was kind enough to give me my Lupron injection this morning...yay! She used to be a vet tech and was so experienced getting the injection all ready...wow!!

We headed off to my appointment this morning and everything still looks good I guess...on my right side 7 are measuring at 10mm or greater...and...I can't remember what she said about the left side...LOL...whoops...but those follicles looked huge! She said three of them will probably be mature tomorrow so I need to go in...and hopefully a few more will be maturing by then too...

She said my lining looks great...they want it to be more than an 8 and I'm at a 17...not sure what that means...but yay!
I have to go in tomorrow to see what's up...and she said by the looks of it I may be triggering on Tuesday night and then ER on Thursday!! (Which was what my RE approximated in the beginning so he was right on I guess!)

Wow..can't believe its coming down to the wire now...gettin nervous!!!


Just for laughs...here's my "guard cat"...yeah that's my box of meds!!! :o)

6 comments:

ashley said...

I believe the thickness of your lining means, the thicker it is the "stickier" it is for your little babies to be. How many will you be transferring? I wish you all the best. I'm so excited!

Anonymous said...

Everything sounds perfect. The end is in sight!

Ashley said...

Everything sounds great!! I'm so excited for you;)

Emily said...

Everything is looking great! I know it is hard, but try not to focus too much on the specific numbers. Time flies once stims start - you are so close!!!

ME! said...

Yeah!! Sounds like things are moving right a long. I am so excited for you. YEAH for sisters too!! :)

devon said...

Wow, girl! I can't believe the day is almost here! yippee!!! :)

And what a sweet sister you have there! I'm not sure I could stick a needle in my sister if she asked! haha!

So excited for you!