Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 2, 2009

OUCH!!!

Went to the injection class today after my mock transfer...it was quite...informative!!!

We really do have to be little chemists...don't we?

Sounds like the last shot I have to do is the trigger and then I just do vaginal inserts...have any of you done those? Should I be wishing I was doing more heinie muscle shots?
The Lupron needle looks lovely...it shall be my friend.
The trigger needle...not so much.

I embarrassed DH again because I took pictures of us in the class...poor guy. I've decided since I have so much free time this summer I'm going to make a scrapbook of "Our Journey to Baby W."....here are the first couple pages...I also have a page of us signing the consent forms...but they have TMI on them for a blog!! (sorry girls...) :o)

This picture was taken at my sister's wedding...she used the paper parasols that I had in my wedding...its such a cute accessory!!!


This is my first time doing a scrapbook...and I have to say its quite fun. A bit more of an investment than I thought...there are just way too many cute papers and stickers that you can buy!!! I definitely bought a sheet of doctor stickers...complete with syringe!!!!! :o) I need to get a nice paper cutter thingy, because using the scissors and my untrained eye isn't giving me the best edges...that'll be next on the list when I go to Wal-Mart.

Can't wait til the 11th...let the games begin!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

After the first time the shot mxing isn't bad at all! I am still doing the inserts (2 weeks left). They aren't painfull at all but the do get messy. Make sure you wear a panty liner at ALL times;) Also, don't stick them too far up..I know that sounds gross but if you do it hits your cervix and makes you spot. You get used to them..I think they are better than shots! GOOD LUCK HONEY!!

ashley said...

Yuck is all I can say about the inserts, Ashley is so right, wear a panty liner ALL the time. They are definitely gross but from what I hear, they're a heck of a lot better then having to take the shots in the butt. And yes, watch out for the spotting, they can really irritate you down there. And for never scrapbooking before, your pages look awesome.

Jennifer said...

That's such a cute idea! Best of luck to you guys and trying to get that sweet lil baby. My husband and I have been ttc for 2 years now; I was diagnosed with endo last year. Things are just starting to progress and I'm doing more treatments now (I just started Lupron, yikes). So hopefully we can conceive without too much outside influence. You can see my blog at http://gettingpregnantwithendometriosis.blogspot.com