We decided to take Coastie to the dog beach for the fourth...he had a blast!! He definitely is a water dog...hence his breed name...Chesapeake Bay Retriever!!
Here is a not so cute picture of me and Coastie...but I had to add it in! (Dern wind) :o)
Poor DH had to work that night so I went to see the fireworks with my preggo friend...she's barely got a bump...so cute.
I'm ordering my meds tomorrow...(we decided to wait until some more of my babysitting money came in...to help with the dent its going to make on our account) :o) And will be shooting up on Saturday!!! Can't believe this week is actually here! I didn't think it would ever come!
I feel like I'm totally wishing my summer away with this whole IVF thing...
But I'll know soon enough.
And school will start.
And life will go on.
Trying to take a day at a time...enjoy now...today...every moment.





4 comments:
So exciting that you are ordering meds tomorrow!!! :) Sorry they are so expensive...that's the only bad part!
YEAH!!!!! Your are ordering your meds. That is so exciting girl. I have been off the internet for a while because my MIL has been in town. It was GREAT!!
Love the pictures of Coastie. Too cute!
www.ttc-wildride.blogspot.com
Yay! I'm so excited the meds are finally coming. They are extremely expensive but will be well worth the money soon!
I think that is a totally cute picture - wind and all!
I am starting my meds next week! AH! I hope we both start the new school year with great news...and get to take the last two months off!!
Post a Comment