Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Happy Easter!


Well...not really...but today is the day of the egg hunt!
I felt pretty normal all day yesterday...my acupuncture went well. I had VERY little sleep and was a little nervous about the ER so when I went in there I felt like I had a ball of tension in my chest. After about ten minutes of acupuncture that little ball went away and I could feel like...energy or maybe just blood circulating from my fingers to my toes....it felt so good!! I've done acupuncture twice before...but he put the needles in different places and I felt WAY better. The acupuncture needles hurt less than the shots...if they hurt at all! I would recommend it!
Later that night we ate out at our favorite chinese place (and I had nightmares of me getting food poisoning and not being able to go through with our IVF...yikes!) and walked around the mall...just to get the blood flowing.
Got in bed at 10pm after asking DH to turn the AC to 70 (I keep waking up all hot and sweaty...ugh...I wanted to get a GREAT nights sleep!), set my alarm for 6:15 (I wasn't allowed to eat past 6:45) and snuggled in for the night.
I slept beautifully but when that alarm went off...I felt CRUMMY....BAD cramps...like bend over and clutch your belly bad. I was planning on making eggs and toast but I was NOT hungry and felt nauseated...so I forced some cereal down my throat while I held the heating pad on my belly.
Went back to sleep until 8:30 and I feel just fine! Ready to go!!!!!!
Gonna blow dry my hair...and then help my honey get down to business...I even bought a little nurse outfit for the occasion....(once again...TMI)...
"Honey...the Dr. will see you now!!!"
Bow chica wow wow!!!

5 comments:

Emily said...

Do we get a pic of the nurse outfit? LOL! You are too cute! Good luck today - wishing you a smooth drive to and from and lots of eggs in your Easter basket :)
Enjoy the pampering from Dh. Have him make you lots of protein rich foods - salty is good too and some fresh pineapple. Drink some gatorade and rest!

Kelli said...

Sorry you weren't feeling well this morning!! Good luck with the egg hunt!! Can't wait to hear the report!

Anonymous said...

I hope the easter bunny, I mean the RE, finds tons and tons of quality eggs. Keep us posted.

Once Upon A Time said...

Ha! You always crack me up. Good luck today!

ashley said...

You are cracking me up with the nurse's outfit. My poor husband had to give the sample at the doctor's office with some videos they supplied that might have possibly come from the 1980's. Totally disgusting, well it all is but this was worse. I'm glad you felt better later in the morning. Hoping they get all the best eggies that they can!