Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Hershey!!!








Spent the day today with my sister in good 'ol Hershey PA!!! Needless to say my chocolate cravings have been satisfied for the next century!! :o) YUM!!! We even got to pretend to be factory workers and package chocolate for the store (yeah...we were a good 15 years older than all the other participants...but who cares??!!) :o)








The sign above me says "Where kisses make dreams come true!" If only it were that easy!! :o) I certainly got enough hershey kisses today...maybe they'll make my dreams come true!! (No harm in tryin'! ha ha)

I also ordered my meds today and they're coming in tomorrow!!!!! I was feeling super excited on the ride home today...I can't believe this process is about to start!!!

In other news, my best friend from college just discovered today that she has PCOS...the first thing I told her was "GIRL...GET A BLOG!!!!!" I told her there are lots of girls out there with what she has and she should read their stories and post hers!!! So she's getting started on that right now...she's also going to start clomid too....wishing her the best of luck and sending lots of prayers!!!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

So many memories just came flooding in - I went to Hershey my senior year of HS and had a blast! Glad you enjoyed the day and the chocolate!

ashley said...

I have always wanted to go to the Hershey Factory! I'm a total chocoholic! I'm glad you had a good time!

ME! said...

You look like you had a lot of fun! I hope this doesn't sound weird, but you have such a happy face!!!