Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 24, 2009

And then there were 8...


Had my appointment today and it looks like I have 8 follicles that are at 10 mm...wow that was quite a drop!! But it looks like there's four on both sides! So at least my endometriomas aren't causing any more problems than my normal ovary is!

Definitely feels like I have 17 still growing in there...I opted for a sundress today instead of jeans...I'm getting a little bloated and it just feels like I have two little rocks in my belly. I asked about taking some Tylenol to make me a bit more comfortable (okay once again...I'm a pansy...I know some of you gals have like 30 follicles growing!!!) and she said it would be fine.

The shots are going okay...I guess I was doing them a little too close to my belly button...(they said go an inch down from your belly button and to the left or right of that...but I didn't know how far left or right!) so I'm going to give it a try a little further out now.

Just waiting to see if they want to keep my doses the same or change them up...

I'm excited because my sister is coming to my Sunday appointment so she'll get to see my follies!! Its a family affair!! :o)

5 comments:

Ashley said...

8 is a good number...that's what I had and look at us now;) Praying that this cycle works for you!! ((HUGS))

Melissa said...

I agree...8 is just fine. I think I had about the same number, we transferred 3 (none to freeze) and one decided to stay put. We now have a 9 month old daughter. Good luck!!

ME! said...

Eight is great!! woo hooo!!! Good luck with the shots girl!! Not too much longer! I am so excited for you!

ashley said...

Glad you got some insight on your shots. Eight's a good number. Remember, it only takes one and I'm living proof of that. ;)

Kelly said...

Hey =) I just recently started following your blog, and I love it. I'm going through my 1st IVF aswell. Just remember, it's Quality over Quantity! Some ladies get 30 eggs, and end up with just a handfull around transfer.