Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 17, 2009

We're goin' to the zoo!!!!!

Well...we went to the zoo. It was a bit rainy at first, but ended up being fine later. DH begged me to let him wear this hat around the zoo. It was conveniently "lost" a few minutes after this photo was taken.


And yes, this next picture is of me and a stork...mom told me the stork story when I started asking questions about how babies were made a little too early...who knows...maybe there's some truth to them!!! :o) I figured I wouldn't take any chances and said "hi!".

Since we were in the area...we acted like tourists for a little bit and went over to the White House. Oh boy!

Can you see the Washington Monument?? :o)

In baby making news...AF is still MIA...and tomorrow will be 8 days on lupron. Called my nurse and she said to make an appointment for Sunday morning because they don't want me on lupron for more than nine days. Fine with me!!! I'm tired of painstakingly examining each little wad of toilet paper...lol. :o)

*** Update*** AF reared her ugly head later that evening...not any lighter...not any less painful. Ugh. Thought I was going to get away with a free month! *sigh*

Stinks though...cuz on my little "approximate" schedule I was supposed to start (AF) on the 16th...giving me the egg retrieval date of the 30th...but I guess it'll all have to be pushed back now. Boo.

1 comment:

ashley said...

You guys look too cute and I love the picture with the stork. Hope AF comes soon!!!