AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My nurse called me today and told me that I have 8 embabies and they already know which ones they want to put in so we're doing a three day transfer tomorrow at 11:15 unless I hear otherwise before then!!!
I have to tell you my heart was RACING...excited..nervous...totally shocked! I really expected them to wait until they were blasts!! So I quick made an acupuncture appointment for today at 2 o'clock...they said I can come in anytime tomorrow after the transfer because they have a lot of openings.
My hair appointment is tomorrow at 2 pm...guess I'm cancelling that!! DH and I were at the mall when we got the news so I asked him if I should get my hair done today...but I figure that I'd rather not have any guilt because of my vainess if something should not work as planned...so I'm going to have some LOVELY roots.
No making love till 12 weeks??????????? That would be horrible!!! We are like once every three days people...(TMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)...so do you think we're okay for this evening? One last hurrah?? :o)
Please please pray that I will be calm tomorrow...that things will go smoothly...that my two little embabies will snuggle in for a nice 9 month ride!!!!!!!!!!!
ttc-wildride
13 years ago





11 comments:
Well isn't this an exciting development! Woo-hoo!
I don't know if you are in the clear for sex yet due to the risk of infection after ER, call the nurse to be sure. I was still tender at this point so I was not even considering any loving.
So excited for you!!!! Your roots will be fine, you'll get used to them. I haven't done any type of coloring to my hair in almost two years and I'm the hair color queen. So it's been all natural for me. Definitely have your last Hoorah for a while. If it makes you feel any better, my husband and I were like you and your husband before I got pregnant and now those 'sack sessions' literally have been non-existant. So get it in now while you can. Your husband will thank you later.
Many prayers your way! sad about the no sex but i have a feeling it's a sacrifice y'all are willing to make! ;)
Wow- that is exciting! I have really bad roots right now- and that isn't going to change anytime soon, so you'll be in good company. I'll be sending good thoughts your way from now until your BFP!!!
How exciting!!! I'll be thinking about you tomorrow and praying for a smooth, successful transfer. Once you see that BFP, your roots will be the last thing on your mind! xoxo
awesomeness!!! 8 embies and 2 that are gonna be here in 9 months :) ( I'm a optimisitic gal ) wishing you luck tomorrow snd calmness :) you can do it girl!
woooo! good luck! We were told no sex after the ER because of teh risk of infection =[
I admire your sex drive :)
This is really great news. Keep us posted on how the ET goes. I'm sure the lucky embabies are excited for their new home.
This is the best news of the day! Good luck to you and hubby. Fingers, toes, and legs crossed for you.
WHOOOHOOOO!!! I'm so excited for you girl!! I'm sending prayers your way!! I would get one last time in if I were you;) I wish I would have...since I've been bleeding since 6 weeks I haven't been able to do anything and I'm going crazy!!! There are two types of people when pg..those who want it more and those who don't want it at all. Of course I want it more and I can't until my hematoma has been gone for 48 hours!! So enjoy it tonight..maybe you should do it twice;)
One last hoorah definately!! I am so excited for you. As far as your hair..that can be your badge of honor!!1
Post a Comment