
Okay this rainbow is nowhere near my house (its the coolest one I found online) BUT....I have a story for you.
Two days ago before my trigger shot I was getting nervous and wondering if this was going to work and if I'd just done all these shots and stuff for nothing. I prayed and prayed that God would calm me down and comfort me during this time. I had heard on the radio about a pastor who prayed that God would send some rain the next day if he was supposed to be a pastor. It ended up being the hottest day without a cloud in the sky. However, late that afternoon, there was a split second sun shower and he knew it was God speaking to him.
So I decided to do something similar...I prayed to God that in the next two weeks (I decided to give Him a little more time!!) that he would send me a rainbow so that I would be reminded that He keeps His promises and that He has great plans for my life, no matter what the outcome of this IVF is.
Yesterday it was cloudy and a little sunny so I kept scanning the skies...I hadn't told DH but he randomly said, "This looks like good rainbow weather...wonder if we'll see one." I was like...whoa...and told him my prayer.
All the way to my ER it was also great rainbow weather...but no rainbow appeared....I kept craning my neck to see out of all the car windows.
Just a few minutes ago I wasn't feeling so hot so DH went to get us some dinner. He texted me almost right after he left with a picture message...
OF MY RAINBOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was huge...so beautiful....God heard my prayer...wow...feeling...humble now.
Thank you God for answering a silly girl's request. Thank you that you're looking out for me...and I can't wait to see the plans you have for me...because I know they'll be better than what I could muster up for myself!





7 comments:
Amazing!!! What a wonderful sign from the Lord. You have HIS blessing...
All things are possible through Christ;)
That is a story you will be telling for years to come! Praise God!
What a beautiful sign. You're right, God does keep his promises.
Great story. The day before my ER, my husband and I went for a walk, and clear across the sky, as far as you could see, there was a beautiful rainbow (actually a double one). I blogged about it here: http://hopeinvirginia.blogspot.com/2009/07/no-rain-no-rainbow.html
That's beautiful. He's always watching out for us!
That is awesome!!! What a wonderful story!!!
Post a Comment