This morning I went to put my insert in, (with strangely stronger cramps towards the center of my abdomen), pulled it out and saw PINK on the tip of the applicator!!! I was freaking. I saw some of that tannish color on my liner again...and I just started crying and praying.
DH came home and I told him my cramps were stronger and felt different and told him about the spotting. I had to go to work though...I have parent/teacher conferences!! So I hopped in the car, still sniffling, and I noticed something blocking my view of the spedometer.
DH had written a note that said "I LOVE YOU" on a sentence strip I had left in the car!
Now, he had no idea how my morning had been up until then...somehow he has a sixth sense about me having a rough day though and ends up doing sweet things! (Maybe its God giving him a little nudge!)
Of course all that made me sob even more. I got to work and probably went to the bathroom seven times before my first conference...each time having a small amount of that tannish color. (For you teachers...its exactly the color of a sentence strip...I realized that today..so NOT brown...just like off white-ish) Then I wiped one last time before my first conference...and there was light BROWN tissue like things on the paper. I near lost it again...how on earth was I going to get through the day?????????
When I got out of the bathroom, the parents and student were waiting for me in my classroom...so I tried to get through the conference as quickly as possible...my eyes embarrassingly filling up with tears every few minutes...I'd pretend to look in the hallway and blink furiously.
Finally it was over and I raced to the bathroom again...pantiliner all clear...TP all clear. Still oddly crampy.
Ok...I thought...you can do this...just get through lunch...then if you have to go...just have your aide finish the conferences.
So no more spotting at all today...maybe a little of that light (sentence strip) tan (almost yellow really....ew) on the pantiliner. And the cramps went away too. I still called my nurse at lunch and she was concerned about the little tissue-like pieces, so she asked when my u/s was scheduled for, so I explained about how I couldn't come in until Tuesday, and she asked what my schedule was like this Thursday and thankfully its identical to Tuesday so I made an appointment for 10:30!!
So 10:30 on Thursday I will HOPEFULLY have some peace of mind...I really was praying all the way to work...trying to give my fear and anxiety over to God...man is that hard...especially when its something you want SO BAD...and you finally have a taste of it....and its GOOD STUFF!!! *sigh*
I will let you girls know what happens....but like I said...no cramps right now...so maybe it was just random cramping and spotting??? Maybe I scraped something inside and that's what made the pink?
On a happier note...my dad opened his card on Sunday...my aunt had me on the phone and I heard people talking in the room (couldn't hear him read it) and then I heard a big yell from everyone in the room. Then I heard my mom sobbing...and she grabbed the phone from my aunt...
Mom: *sob* *sob* I'm crying!!! *sob* *sob* How *sob* far along *sob* are you???
Dad: WHICH DAUGHTER IS THIS FROM!!!!!??????????
Lol...my little sister just got married...so it could have been her too!! :o)
Anyhoo...I have seven little ones tomorrow...good 'ol staggered days for kindergarten...so I'm just going to take it easy...and then Thursday will be the big day.
Praying Praying Praying
ttc-wildride
13 years ago





14 comments:
I totally get the sentence strip color comparison. I know this is tough girl....I'm praying, praying, praying for you, too!!
I know this is hard but try not to worry!! Remember I had FULL OUT BLEEDING (worse than a period) for 9 weeks and the baby was fine. Think postive and enjoy those little ones tomorrow...I get 7 tomorrow too!! GOOD LUCK!!! ((HUGS))
I'm praying everything is going to be ok for you!
I am so proud of you for holding it together during your conferences. You are the best! You are going to be a great mommy. :D *hugs* I'm keeping you in my thoughts.
I love that your dad asked which daughter....hehehe
Oh my, your worries are all too familiar to me but I have a feeling that the brownish discharge is coming from your inserts. And the cramping, I had it a lot when I was pregnant with Randi. It scared me too but everything, as you know, worked out just fine. Just keep praying like you're doing and I'm sure everything will be okay. Can't wait for your ultrasound.
Aww. I don't have any suggestions to tell you- this is all new to me too. :( I wish I could tell you more. I will pray for you and the poppy seed- well, what size is it now? I need to go back to the main website and see..
Love your dads response!
I am so glad you called the nurse and for your piece of mind, was able to move up the appointment. I REALLY think things are ok though. I know how hard it is, but you can get through this. Hang in there- and I can't WAIT to read all about your relief on Thursday.
Holding out for thursday with you but everything will be just wonderful ! God is great and HE is taking care of you and baby(s) :)
That sucks that you had such a worry filled day :( I'm still going to keep on telling ya that you NEED to read the book Supernatural Childbirth by Jackie Mize. It will so calm your heart.
I've never commented before here but I've been following along and praying for you. I just wanted you to know that...
Praying hard for you! I know it isn't much reassurance but I have heard over and over how normal spotting is early on. Let us know about the u/s.
I know how scary it is - especially the pink and red stuff, but the tan/yellow/brown you need to just accept as part of life. I STILL get it almost daily at 23w and I STILL inspect tp and undies every time I go pee. There are days I swear it is more brown, but discharge is just of fact of pg life. When is u/s?
Duh, thursday! Sorry!
Post a Comment