Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Nurse's orders...

My nurse told me to POAS today (not knowing that I already had) to "prepare" myself for tomorrow...so I sure did...

I'm thinkin' it might be good news tomorrow!!!!!!! That control line is lighter than the preggo line!!! Man this doesn't get old...gets expensive though!

I'm done...no more POAS. :o)

11 comments:

VA Blondie said...

Congratulations, again! That is wonderful!

Once Upon A Time said...

I've never heard nurses telling to POAS before the beta... weird. How awesome that it is darker than the control line! You are gonna have a HIGH # tomorrow!

devon said...

WOW! That's a dark line you've got there girl! Can't wait to hear about your appt tomorrow!

Kelli said...

Such a beautiful sight!! So happy for you!!

Ashley said...

Whooohooooo!!!

Jennifer said...

That is such a beautiful sight. So happy for you! :D

Unknown said...

Congratulations!

Melissa said...

Yep - totally looks like you are preggo. Congrats!!! I agree with another poster that I bet your beta is going to be a nice number tomorrow - very good sign that the the line is darker than the control line.

Anonymous said...

Wanted to send you one more CONGRATS!!! Anxious to hear the confirmation from the RE!

ME! said...

I really hate it that I missed these posts as you posted them...normally I see things within a few hours!!!!

Amber C said...

Hey there,

I was bored at work today and decided to look back on some pregnant girls blogs to find any similarities between themselves and me (just started lupron for my first ivf). I back tracked to when you started lupron and have been reading for a good hour. A couple posts back you said that if you could get pregnant anyone could. Then I read how happy you have been since finding out you are pregnant. I guess I am still at the point where I wonder if it will ever happen for me. It seems so impossible. I am new at all of this, this IVF is our first try besides clomid and it's so much to take in. On one hand I am happy we moved to IVF so fast but on the other hand I am scared. Anyway, I just wanted to thank you for the detailed account of all you went through and all of the pictures. You are my hope right now. When I feel like IVF #1 couldn't possibly work for us, I will think of you. Best of luck.