I still find this whole thing absolutely unbelievable...I randomly burst into tears when I think...I'm pregnant!!! All those years...all those tears...and finally these are tears of joy!! I still need to wait for that beta...but seeing those two lines has transformed my life.
At the mall...see a stroller...don't wince and turn the other way.
Hear a kid shouting "mommy!"...don't feel sad...instead...very hopeful.
Hang out with preggo friend...don't try to emotionally filter all that she's saying...instead...smile at the fact that we're both growing new life within us.
WOW...what an amazing feeling. Seriously ladies...if this can happen to me (and believe me...even now I'm having trouble believing it) IT CAN HAPPEN TO YOU!!!
I just find myself overwhelmed with the need to praise God for this amazing miracle...and with each cramp and twinge I think "Is that you God? With your knitting needles, knitting my baby together in my womb??"
I still catch myself being anxious about blood test...and then I think of my rainbow and remember that no matter the result...God is in control...and He knows the plans He has for me...
ttc-wildride
13 years ago





7 comments:
I know the feelings you speak of very well. I am very excited for you and hubby. The Lord has definitely blessed you and I cannot wait to watch the story unfold!
Christy
www.dailynewsofus.blogspot.com
I am so excited for you :) it's totally overwhelming, huh? I cried and hyperventilated for like 20 min when I found out. I am getting used to the thought of saying "I'm pregnant" but it still feels weird to say it!
I've been trying to change my eating habits too, not what I eat but when I eat. I'm getting sick really easily so nibbling like a bird all day is helping :)
I'm anxious for your bloodwork! Kup!!
Beautiful words my friend. I over the moon happy for you!
Okay so numero uno... um you scared the crud outta me w/ur blog title! all i saw was tears and got scared! don't do that again lady! lol
and dos, i have to say that no i dont know you personally but i really and truly believe you will be a wonderful mother. i am so glad that you (and ur hubby) have finally gotten your miracle. i cant wait to read as you story unfolds.
i hope anyone who reads ur blog will take a moment and realize just how amazing our God truly is! Praise Him!
Are you trying to give me a heartattack!!! Don't label a happy post that way!!! I was scared to death;) So glad it was happy though...can't wait for high beta numbers!!!
YAY!!!! A BFP!!! One of the best things in the world! congrats!
Oh Honey! I'm so happy for you! I'm excited to follow your pregnancy!!!!!
Post a Comment